- Ultrasound diagnostics - from normal to invasive;
- Functional test
- Fetal ultrasound, bloodflow test, cardiotography;
- X-ray examination;
- Laboratory examination - examination of infertility, citological, biopsy, hormonal, biochemical, cancer markers, fetal genetic and etc.
Gynecological surgery provided in out-patient and in-patient facilities. The term of stay in clinic from 1 to 2 days, depending on operation type.
Doctor's advise, during which necessary examinations are prescribed, ways of operating and other questions of treatment and folow-up are discussed, is necessary. All required examinations can be expedited in several hours.
- Vagina and genital tumor removal;
- Genital and womb plastic operations;
- Urinary incontinence surgery;
- Cervical conization;
- Cervix amputation;
- Cervix tota removal;
- Hysteroscopic endometrial polyps removal;
- Hysteroscopic surgery of mucous membrane;
- Laparascopis, histeroscopic, open womb myoma removal;
- Laparoscopic removal of ovary and womb appurtenances;
- Laparoscopic endometriosis removal surgery;
- Vagina cyst operations;
- Womb curettage;
- Laparotomic and laparoscopic womb removal, womb removal operation through vagina;
- Ovular drilling, etc.
Cost of diagnostics: from 38 Eur
Cost of surgery: 400-2000 Eur
Doctors: Alisauskas J. Assist.Prof., MD; Bartkeviciene D., MD; Mecejus G., MD; Silkunas M.,MD; Kirilova I.; Kudziene V.;,Markauskiene A.; Rogalskis R.
If you are interested - Send request